First test

Today we had our first test it was not to hard because I reviewed it last night and during free mods today. The part of the test I like the most is the multiple choice because I have a set boundary of answers to chose from. I also like the extra credit because it might bring my grade up from a wrong answer. I feel like I did really well on the essay portion of the test it was worth about 40 points so I feel that will bring my grade up a lot I think 20 points per essay is a reasonable amount and I would not change it. The essay questions were easy if you payed attention in class of the past week and studied a little bit last night. The test was pretty fair in my opinion I would not change the format of it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

midterm essay final

guns germs and steel pt.3

guns germs and steel pt.4