Population assignment

  The total fertility rate in China is 1.6 as of 2018 which means their population is dropping. I chose this topic because we have been talking a lot about population growth rate and death rate this was interesting to me because it is cool to hear about how other countries are doing population wise.
  The life expectancy for the United States is shown bellow this is relevant to what we have been learning in class because we have talked about population pyramids and how many older women there are compared to older me. This is interesting because there is a difference in life expectancy between men and women and I would not have thought that.
total population: 80.1 years (2018 est.)
male: 77.8 years
female: 82.3 years  
  The population of Pitcairn Islands is 54 we have been talking about the age distribution with population pyramids in class. This stuck out a lot because the whole country only has 54 people.
  Brazil's death rate is 6.7/1,000 of the population I chose this because we have talked about birth and death rate in class. I found this interesting because of how high their population is.
  The birth rate for Angola is 43.7 births/1,000 of the population we have talked about birth and death rate in class. This was interesting to me because of how high the birth rate is.
population pyramidThis is the population pyramid for Eswatini I think the population is rising slowly because there are a lot of children compared to adults. My prediction was correct the population is rising slowly.
population pyramidThis is the population pyramid for Lebanon I think the population will rise fast because of how many adults in child baring age there are. My prediction was wrong the population is declining slowly.
population pyramidThis is the population pyramid for Germany I think there population will decline because of how many old people out of child baring age there are. My prediction was correct their population is declining rapidly. 
population pyramidThis is the population pyramid for Costa Rica I think the population will rise quickly because of how many women at the age to bare a child there are. My prediction was correct it will rise in a few years but then it will decrease.
population pyramidThis is the population pyramid for Canada I think that the population will rise quickly because there are a good amount of adults able to have a child. My prediction was correct the population is rising quickly.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

midterm essay final

guns germs and steel pt.3

guns germs and steel pt.4